NEW IN 2016!
The Dog Project Membership Packages
- Do you have a dog who has good basics under their belt, but would like to work on a specific behaviour, or behaviours?
- Want to have fun with your dog but find it difficult to commit to a set course?
Introducing The Dog Project Membership Packages!
Membership Packages allow you to choose the specific topics you'd like to work on, & attend the sessions that work for you!
Membership gives you access to a range of classes that you can pick & choose. Attend any of the classes scheduled!
Member classes run regularly, in groups of up to 8 dogs.
|Membership Level||# Classes||Cost/dog|
|Bronze (valid 6 months)||4||$90|
|Silver (valid 6 months)||8||$160|
|Gold (valid 4 months)||Unlimited!||$200|
Bronze & Silver Packages are valid for 6 months, and Gold valid for 4 months from purchase date, & can be purchased online.
Venue is Fernhill Guide Hall - 2 Douglas Rd, Fernhill.
Term 3, 2016 Schedule
Find descriptions of each class by clicking on the highlighted name.
- Wednesdays 715pm-815pm
- Saturdays 9am - 10am
|Wed||21/9/16||Loose Lead Walking|
|Sat||24/9/16||Agility for Fun|
|Wed||5/10/16||Choose Your Own Adventure|
|Sat||22/10/16||Agility for Fun|
|Wed||26/10/16||Nose Work Taster|
|Wed||2/11/16||Loose Lead Walking|
|Sat||26/11/16||Agility for Fun|
How to Register
- Buy a membership package
- Register for a 'Member class'
- Choose the day of the week of the first class you want & click on 'Sign-Up'
- Choose the dog & desired date; choose 'yes' to using your credit & 'continue'
- To register for an additional class choose 'add more items', otherwise click 'finish'
Please note when you register for a certain class, only the date will show, not the name of the class.
Numbers for all classes are strictly limited to ensure you and your dog receive the attention you deserve.
If you’re unsure if a class environment is suitable for your dog, please contact us.
All classes are run using positive reinforcement, non-dominance methods. We focus on teaching your dog how to behave, and aim to make it fun for both you & your dog!
Who are the classes suitable for?
These classes are suitable for graduates of The Dog Project™ Pet Dog Manners, Out & About Workshop, and potentially some Puppy Pre-School graduates (or Pet Dog Manners may be more appropriate).
Dogs who have not attended classes with The Dog Project™ may be suitable if they have a good level of 'basic' obedience (reliably sit in areas of distraction, can perform a selection of other basics such as drop, a short stay).
Terms & Conditions
- Membership gives access to The Dog Project™ 'Member classes' only, not any other classes run by The Dog Project™
- Each package has a valid expiry date
- Classes may be cancelled, postponed or rescheduled from time to time. In such circumstances every effort will be made to give participants as much notice as possible. The Dog Project™ shall not be responsible for any associated participant costs.
- 48 hours notice is required for cancellation by a participant of registration for an individual class. If cancellation is within 48 hours the participant forfeits the credit for that class. Credit restoration only possible if another participant can fill the vacated position.
- For Gold Package holders a 'fair play' rule applies. 48 hours notice is required for cancellation by a participant of registration for an individual class. If cancellation within 48 hours occurs three (3) times, then the Gold membership package may be cancelled.